For companies and government, WiFi has evolved from a nicety to a necessity. WiFi is now business-critical for organizations for a variety of reasons:
- The number of mobile devices is growing rapidly–there are now more mobile devices than people on earth, with most having embedded WiFi capability
- Organizations and users are thriving on real-time access to information, from shop floors to sports stadiums
- Many applications for businesses and consumers alike are incorporating video streaming, which demands bandwidths that are taxing cellular networks and costly
- The future “Internet of Things”–Cisco predicts that the number of M2M devices will reach 50 billion by 2020
Nova Communications deploys WiFi for a diverse range of applications, including:
- Retail–staff communications and barcode scanning, with customer WiFi access as part of a broader omni-channel strategy
- Warehousing and manufacturing–barcode, RFID and label printers connected over WiFi with integration to ERP and other real-time information systems
- Municipalities–deploying wide area outdoor WiFi as part of Smart Community efforts for both citizens and businesses
- Cellular carriers–much of carriers’ new wireless data builds use WiFi to offload data traffic from their licensed spectrum cell networks
We have a number of industry-leading partners who each bring unique WiFi product offerings.
Nova Communications is ideally suited for WiFi requirements that are business-critical. We can accelerate your WiFi deployment with site surveys, coverage analysis/predictions, system design, WiFi and network equipment supply, system configuration and staging, and field commissioning and ongoing support.