Bandwidth demands continue to grow around the world, fueled by increasingly adopted applications such as video. Wireless point to multipoint links (PMP) are a powerful way to connect multiple locations with IP connectivity. These fully monitorable links range from 1 to 100+ Mbps of throughput.
Nova Communications deploys PMP links for a diverse range of applications, including:
- Wireless backhaul for video surveillance
- Last mile distribution for rural broadband
- Network extensions for companies and government
- High reliability network in areas where no wired options exist
- System control from utility grids to municipal water supplies
We have a number of industry-leading partners who each bring unique PMP product offerings, including Cambium Networks and Cisco. These offerings span both licensed and license-free spectrums, with a wide variety of applications and bandwidth.
Customers choose PMP technologies for the benefit of:
- Faster deployment than wired options
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Creating network connectivity where none exists
- Controlling their own network
Nova Communications can accelerate your PMP deployment with path and coverage analysis, site selection, system design, equipment supplying, system configuration and staging, field commissioning and on-going support.