Bell Mobility is one of the “Big 3” wireless network operators in Canada. The company operates national cellular networks and regional public safety radio networks. Nova Communications is a long-standing partner with Bell Mobility for both cellular and public safety networks.
Working with Bell Mobility, Nova Communications specializes in business customers requiring cellular services and devices. This focus means we understand the devices, rate plans and issues that are relevant to corporate customers.
Nova Communications can help with your Bell cellular requirements, including:
- Rate plan optimization for current Bell customers or those looking for a new option
- New phone activations, deploying across Canada
- Smartphones, such as the Apple iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy lineups
- Tablets, such as the Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Push-to-talk (PTT) – national PPT service using the Sonim Bolt, as well as PTT service on various smartphones
- Broadband modems for wireless M2M connections
- Cellular boosters–network-approved fixed and mobile Wilson amplifiers for fringe areas
Nova Communication’s strength as a full service wireless integrator also means we can help Bell business and government customers with:
- Rugged devices like the Symbol TC55 and TC75
- Mobile barcode scanners and RFID readers, such as the Symbol MC45/55/65/75 series handhelds
- Wireless SCADA –we can select, design and implement M2M solutions to meet your specific requirements for remote monitoring and control
Public Safety Networks
Nova Communications is a partner with Bell Mobility for the Trunk Mobile Radio (TMR) system operating for the province of Nova Scotia. Our partnership with Motorola Solutions also allows us to upgrade and add end-users to the new TMR2 system, as well as dispatch consoles and other associated technologies.