Nova can engineer, supply and implement wireless networks to meet your specific requirement or as a component of a broader wireless system.
Select one of the following to learn more about Nova’s experience and capability for your wireless network:
- Point-to-Point (PTP) – Wireless backhaul links in licensed and license-free spectrum from 1Mbps to more than 1Gbps
- Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) – Wireless links connecting multiple locations with access points & subscriber models
- WiFi – Ubiquitous technology connecting user and devices to high-speed networks
- WiMax – Licensed fixed wireless used in Canada primarily by carriers and utilities
- Mesh Networks – Self-forming, self-healing high-speed peer networks
- Wireless SCADA – Wirelessly enabling Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications
- Smart Community – Maximizing community benefit of value-added applications delivered over WiFi
Nova has a proven track record with wireless networks enabling us to design, supply, stage, install and commission wireless networks from a simple single wireless link to a wide-area mission-critical high-bandwidth network.